- Samples are available for purchase and collection from our Head Office.
- All samples must be returned within 4 days of purchase for a full refund
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit/refund
- Samples must be returned in their original packaging and must be in the same condition as that when it was purchased
- Samples that are manufactured to order requires a longer lead time – Collection date will be confirmed by your Account Manager after payment is received
- We do not accept returns on samples with an individual product price of less than R30 excluding VAT
- By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing will not accept samples that have any damage to the actual product/packaging
- Ensure that the original invoice is always presented when the samples have been returned
- All credit notes and refunds will be allocated within 5 days of receipt.
- EFT Refunds are processed every Friday.
- The invoice must be paid in full before samples are packed and sent to despatch for collection
- Statement clients: Please note all returned sample orders will be credited and not refunded. No sample order will be processed without a PO.
Branding Terms and Conditions:
- Acceptable File Formats: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .GIF, .JPEG (under 600dpi), PowerPoint.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to the delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, whereafter any additional changes will be charged for at an hourly rate.
- Orders cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for.
- We allow 2 changes to artworks after which we charge an hourly rate ex VAT.
- By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing does not accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded by a 3rd party printer regardless of whether it’s By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing’s fault or not
- We do not accept returns on discontinued products
- We do not accept returns on memory sticks after they have left our premises
- It may take up to 7 days to quality check returned stock
- A credit/refund will only be issued once confirmed that the stock was returned in its original packaging and is in a good condition
- Once the stock has been collected/delivered from/by By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing, By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing has no control over it. We do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 7 working days.
- Please note for all electronic payments, the stock will not be released/cleared for production until the funds have been cleared in our account.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards
- Stock will only be released when payment reflects in our bank accounts. To avoid delays, please clear payment immediately.
- Payments from outside South Africa take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Here again, orders will only be released into production once payment reflects in our bank account.
- Please contact our Accounts Department on admin@ppeandbranding to confirm that we have received your proof of payment.
- By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing cannot be held responsible for missed deadlines if payments are made with the wrong reference, or if you do not send proof of payment to our Accounts Department
- Unbranded orders will only be packed after the funds have been cleared in our account.
- Production on unbranded orders will only commence once the invoice has been paid in full and the funds have cleared in our account
- Production on branded orders will only commence once 50% of the invoice value has been paid and the funds have cleared in our accounts
- Orders will only be released once the full payment reflects in our bank account.
Orders collected by courier:
- Please request a COURIER COLLECTION FORM from your Account Manager.
- Ensure all fields on the form has been completed and email the form to our office using firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending this form to us on time will ensure a smoother and faster collection process
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email stating that your order is ready for collection
- Ensure that your courier has all the SO numbers for the orders they are collecting as well as how many boxes they must collect
- No orders will be despatched without an SO number as a reference
- COD clients please note stock will not be released to couriers until full payment has been received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not made payment and sent through proof of payment
- If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing.
- Once an order to the value of R3000 or more has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- If a custom manufactured order is cancelled after artwork approval, it will be subject to a 15% admin fee.
- All manufactured orders not paid in full within 5 working days after completion will incur an interest charge of 5%.
- Orders cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged at R210 excluding VAT per layout completed.
- Please note, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final artwork approval and payment has been sent through to us
- Returned orders are subject to a 15% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without approval from the By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing Customer Service Team. Orders sent through before approval will not be accepted. No custom manufactured item will be accepted on return
- We do not accept returns on discontinued stock unless there is a quality problem.
- Please note all cancellation fees need to be paid before a new order can be processed
- Please send your proof of payment for all orders to email@example.com
- Your Account Manager will be in touch with you should we need further clarification
Thank you for adhering to the By Design PPE | Branding | Warehousing Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team.